Dana worked as a corporate professional for some of the Bay Area’s world-leading software and micro-device companies in the areas of management, credit and finance. She understands her clients and those who live in this culturally diverse area.
Dana was born and raised in the Bay Area, living on the Peninsula for over twenty years. Her knowledge of property values, neighborhoods and schools, as well as expertise in finance makes her invaluable in Real Estate.
Dana brings to APR a wealth of skill, experience and professionalism, and joins a group of distinguished real estate professionals who are all part of the most sophisticated and technologically advanced marketing firm specializing in distinctive properties and estates.
- Dana is a member of:
- Alain Pinel’s President’s Club
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Dana has an MBA in Finance from Notre Dame de Namur University and is a graduate of Alain Pinel’s rigorous Masters Program and is a Broker Associate.
Her responsiveness, attention to detail and proactive transaction management skills enable Dana to provide superior service to her clients. A high level of energy and a strong sense of dedication and aggressive negotiating skills distinguish Dana as a truly superior agent. An excellent communicator, she oversees every aspect of each transaction. After an initial interview to discover what her buyers truly want, Dana strives to do just that…she finds her buyers exactly what they want.
Dana understands that the purchase and sale of a home is a truly personal experience. Each transaction is unique, just like Dana’s clients. Alain Pinel Realtors is dedicated to excellence and our association with Dana Thomas is a shining example of that dedication.
Dana is a Certified Distressed Property Expert, specializing in short sales and bank-owned properties.