Dana worked as a corporate professional for some of the Bay Area’s world-leading software and micro-device companies in the areas of management, credit and finance. She understands her clients and those who live in this culturally diverse area.
Dana was born and raised in the Bay Area, living on the Peninsula for over twenty-five years. Her knowledge of property values, neighborhoods and schools, as well as expertise in finance makes her invaluable in Real Estate.
- Dana is a member of:
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Dana has an MBA in Finance from Notre Dame de Namur University and has her Broker License from the state of California
Her responsiveness, attention to detail and proactive transaction management skills enable Dana to provide superior service to her clients. A high level of energy and a strong sense of dedication and aggressive negotiating skills distinguish Dana as a truly superior agent. An excellent communicator, she oversees every aspect of each transaction.
Dana understands that the purchase and sale of a home is a truly personal experience. Each transaction is unique, just like Dana’s clients. Alain Pinel Realtors is dedicated to excellence and our association with Dana Thomas is a shining example of that dedication. Dana is a Certified Distressed Property Expert, specializing in short sales and bank-owned properties.